The Deloitte sponsored Financial Times Digital Energy Summit | Deloitte UK has been added to your bookmarks.
The Deloitte sponsored Financial Times Digital Energy Summit
18 September 2018
This industry leading event returns to continue to bring together over 150 decision-makers from the digital energy community, to track the impact of digital technologies on an evolving market.
Despite continued uncertainty for the future shape of energy, it is clear digital technology will be critical to success and companies are looking for lessons from early digital pioneers on the impact of digital transformation across their businesses.
- Join Mark Lillie, Partner, Energy & Resources UK & EMEA Consulting Leader who will be leading a live delegate voting session on the ‘nine shifts’ of digital disruption
- Join Duncan Barnes, Partner, Deloitte Digital will be a key speaker on a panel session exploring the overlap and evolution of organisational roles as digital transformation progresses
Who is speaking?
- Mark Lillie, Partner, Energy & Resources UK & EMEA Consulting Leader, Deloitte
- Duncan Barnes, Partner, Deloitte Digital
- Morag Watson, Vice President of Digital Innovation, BP
- Darryl Willis, Vice President Oil, Gas and Energy, Google Cloud
- Elisabeth Tørstad, CEO - Digital Solutions, DNV GL
- Fernando Alonso de la Vega, Chief Digital and Information Officer, Repsol
- Sam Lloyd, Chief Information Officer, Telenet
- Rodrigo Becerra Mizuno, Corporate Director and Chief Information Officer, Pemex
- Peter Jackson, Chief Data Officer, Southern Water
- Åshild Hanne Larsen, CIO and Senior Vice President Corporate IT, Statoil
- Jonathan Kini, CEO – Retail, Drax
- Neil McIntosh, Managing Editor, BBC Online
- Alisa Choong, Executive Vice President – Technical & Competitive IT, Shell
- Madhav Thattai, Chief Operating Officer,
- Ian Meikle, Director of Clean Growth and Infrastructure, Innovate UK
- Jane Lucy, Founder CEO, The Labrador
- Pierre-Etienne Franc, Vice President - Hydrogen Initiative, Air Liquide
- Pam Conway, Head of Digital, Drax
- Paul Massara, Board Member, Electron
- Jonathan Tudor, Technology and Strategy Director, Centrica Innovations