The Deloitte sponsored Financial Times Digital Energy Summit
19 September, 2017 | ETC Venue | St Paul’s, London
This industry-leading event brings together 150 key decision makers from the digital energy community, to share and discuss the impact of digital on transforming business models and the future direction of digitalisation.
Energy companies need to know how digital tools and platforms can help them engage with customers and employees - particularly millennials, provide value-added interactive services, drive efficiency, and lower costs in this new connected world. Disrupt or be disrupted.
- Join Mark Lillie, Partner, Energy & Resources UK & EMEA Consulting Leader & Dr Caroline Hargrove, Technical Director, McLaren Applied Technologies –where they will be presenting on driving performance in business: where the physical world meets the digital world.
- Mark Lillie Partner, Energy & Resources UK & EMEA Consulting Leader will also be chairing the CEO panel session, focusing on defining the impact of digitalisation on current and future business models within the energy sector.
Who is speaking?
- Mark Lillie, Partner, Energy & Resources UK & EMEA Consulting Leader, Deloitte
- Dr Caroline Hargrove, Technical Director, McLaren Applied Technologies
- Stephen Fitzpatrick, CEO and Founder, Ovo Energy
- Spencer Dale, Group Chief Economist, BP plc
- Jonathan Kini, CEO, Retail, Drax
- Alisa Choong, Executive Vice President – Technical & Competitive IT, Shell
- Neil Clitheroe, Global Retail Director, Iberdrola
- Åshild Hanne Larsen, CIO and Senior Vice President Corporate IT, Statoil
- Yves Le Gélard, Chief Digital Officer and Group CIO, ENGIE
- Giuseppe Serrecchia, Chief Digital Officer, Enel
- Sarah Flannigan, Chief Information Officer, EDF Energy
- James Robbins, Chief Information Officer, Drax Group plc
- Paul Massara, CEO, Northstar Solar
- Paul Stapleton, General Manager, Electric Ireland
- Bob Flintb,Technology Director, Digital Innovation Organisation (DIO), BP
- Dr. Carsten Stöcker, Senior Manager in the Machine Economy Innovation Lighthouse Lead, innogy SE
- Dr Frank Meyer, Senior Vice President B2C Solution Management and Innovation, E.ON
- Roland Hess, SVP Applied Excellence, innogy SE
- Julian Gray, Technology Director, BP
- Martin Crouch, Senior Partner, Improving Regulation, Ofgem
- Leo Simonovich, Vice President, Global Cyber Strategy, Siemens
- Paul Mason, Director, Emerging and Enabling Technologies, Innovate UK
- Graham Oakes, Founder & CEO, Upside Energy
- Joanna Hubbard, COO and co-founder, Electron
- Andrew McCreath, Director, Enterprise Field Development, EQUINIX
- Babur Ozden, Founder and CEO, Maana
- John Hartley, Head of Propositions, Centrica
- Ralf Korntner, Head of Distributed Energy Systems, UK, Siemens
- Andy Baynes, Global Head of Energy, Nest Labs
- Mike O'Hare, Senior Development Manager, National Grid Ventures