The platform helping energy companies to succeed in tomorrow’s world has been added to Bookmarks.
The platform helping energy companies to succeed in tomorrow’s world
Providing the experience your people and customers deserve
Deloitte’s FastEnergy solution, created for B2C and B2B sales and services teams within the energy industry, is designed to accelerate your customer success. It provides a single platform for your multichannel customer interactions and customer management processes, supported by powerful insight and predicative tools.
The imperative for customer focus continues to build in the energy sector
Energy companies have for many years been refocusing from asset management to customer management.
The industry is responding to these factors, shifting focus from commodity energy supply to
The future of the energy sector may not be certain, but it is increasingly clear that those companies who are agile, understand their customers and enable their people to be effective will gain competitive advantage.
FastEnergy – the pre-built solution for future energy retail
Deloitte has created
For more details, download the
- Increased speed to market for new propositions and offers
- Increase revenue streams of sales and service reps (spending less time on administration) results in more visits per day and time optimisation
- Generate more opportunities and leads through an increase of proactive sales follow-up and coaching capabilities of sales reps
- Reduce customer churn through improved customer service, and closer collaboration with customers
- Reduction of sales and service costs through an overall efficiency
- Increase partner loyalty through more integrated collaboration with partners on deals and service requests (dealers, agents, etc.)
- Through our pre-configured solutuion and pre-built integration, the latest technical capabilities and best practice processes can be quickly adopted by the business. Enabling a focus on realising business outcomes and benefits from day 1, rather than solution configuration