The Deloitte CFO Survey: 2014 Q4 has been saved
The Deloitte CFO Survey: 2014 Q4
2015: Growth in an uncertain world
Despite risks, CFOs positive on UK economy in 2015.
- Domestic politics and international economic risks are key concerns for CFOs heading into 2015
- Optimism and risk appetite dip; perceptions of uncertainty rise
- UK General Election, Euro area weakness and UK referendum on EU membership top the list of CFO concerns
- CFOs see end to consumer squeeze and forecast wages in their companies will rise by 2.9% in 2015
- CFOs say business investment in the UK will rise by 9% - higher than other major industrialised nations.