Corporate Finance Advisory – Construction & Building Products
A pre-eminent advisor delivering market leading expertise
Construction & Building Products is a dynamic and challenging market place with a number of niche sub-sectors. The Deloitte M&A team is one of the largest and most active advisors in the UK across Construction & Building Products.
Our team give a perspective gained from a wealth of experience gained by executing a broad range of transactions. Our industry insights and relationships provide a truly distinctive edge. The team have a unique blend of operational focus combined with first hand principal experience.
How Deloitte can help
Our Construction & Building Products team provides clients with a full suite of M&A services including disposal, carve-outs, strategic advice and acquisition advice to a wide range of clients including corporates, private equity houses and entrepreneurs.
We have specialist experience across the following verticals: Construction Contracting, Building Products, Social Housing and Plant Hire.
The team works with some of the largest businesses across the sector. Recent transactions include:
- Disposal of Shepherd Engineering Services & Shepherd Construction to Wates Group
- Disposal of One Call Hire to Ardent
- MBO of TKC backed by NorthEdge Capital
- Disposal of Rixonway Kitchens to Nobia
- Acquisition of Purchase Group by Wates
- Disposal of Alun Griffiths to CRH plc
- MBO of Amberon backed by LDC
- Disposal of Adey to LDC
- Advice to management on disposal of Nuaire to Polypipe
- Disposal of Vado to Norcros plc