Advisory Corporate Finance - Industrials Bookmark has been added
Advisory Corporate Finance - Industrials
Industry and market knowledge underpins successful advice
Our Industrials Advisory Corporate Finance (“ACF”) team, which covers both the Manufacturing and Energy & Resources sectors, is led by Mark Adams and provides advice on acquisitions, divestments, strategy and fundraising to entrepreneurs, Corporate and Private Equity clients. The team has a wealth of international M&A experience across the industrial sector and provide deal advise and insight across the chemicals, print, paper and packaging, specialist engineering, automotive, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, power, waste, metals and mining sectors.
The team is part of Deloitte’s global Industrials M&A practice, an international network of professional M&A advisors who promote, co-ordinate and execute cross-border transactions.
About the team
The team has significant transaction experience and is fully integrated with Deloitte’s broader international Manufacturing and Energy & Resources practices. Through this integrated approach the team is able to offer clients access to an unrivalled range of expert advice to develop their businesses and maximise shareholder value in a range of transaction scenarios.
Clients include international corporates; private equity owned businesses; and owner managed businesses. View a selection of recent credentials below:
- Adviser to Evonik Industries AG on c.15 transactions, including 10 completed disposals and most recently the $625m acquisition of PeroxyChem from One Equity Partners;
- Adviser to Bridgestone on c.10 transactions including the acquisitions of Speedy France and ETB Limited and the sale of Mecamold;
- Adviser to Johnson Matthey on four transactions, including the disposal of Alfa Aesar to Thermo Fisher Scientific for £256m;
- Adviser to Honda on the strategic review of 17 of its European distribution businesses that encompassed the sale of six of these businesses;
- Adviser to Shell on a number of transactions including the sale of its Danish downstream assets; the potential formation of a downstream joint venture and the dissolving of its JV with Saudi Aramco, Motiva; and
- Adviser to BP on a number of transactions, most notably the sale of 7 LPG assets; and the sale of certain of its Dutch offshore O&G production assets.
As well as advising clients on strategy and M&A, the team produces regular sector thought pieces and M&A related publications. A selection of regular publications are highlighted below.
Subscribe to receive future copies of our quarterly Industrial M&A deal trackers
Print, Paper and Packaging (PPP) Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Tracker – This series of quarterly updates provide an overview of selected M&A transactions, market intelligence and corporate news from the global print, paper and packaging industries.
Chemical sector: M&A news roundup – A quarterly series of regular updates that provide an overview of selected M&A transactions, market rumour and corporate news from the chemical industry.
Paints and Coatings news roundup – This quarterly series covers global M&A news, transactions and market rumours in the paint and coatings sector.