Advisory Corporate Finance - Industrials
Industry and market knowledge underpins successful advice
Our Industrials Advisory Corporate Finance (“ACF”) team, which covers both the Manufacturing and Energy & Resources sectors, is led by Mark Adams and provides advice on acquisitions, divestments, strategy and fundraising to entrepreneurs, Corporate and Private Equity clients. The team has a wealth of international M&A experience across the industrial sector and provide deal advise and insight across the chemicals, print, paper and packaging, specialist engineering, automotive, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, power, waste, metals and mining sectors.
The team is part of Deloitte’s global Industrials M&A practice, an international network of professional M&A advisors who promote, co-ordinate and execute cross-border transactions.
About the team
The team has significant transaction experience and is fully integrated with Deloitte’s broader international Manufacturing and Energy & Resources practices. Through this integrated approach the team is able to offer clients access to an unrivalled range of expert advice to develop their businesses and maximise shareholder value in a range of transaction scenarios.
Clients include international corporates; private equity owned businesses; and owner managed businesses. View a selection of recent credentials below:
- The sale of several European distribution businesses for a large OEM (auto);
- Advice to Endless LLPs on its sale of Excelsior Technologies to Mondi Plc (packaging);
- Atlas Capital LLPs sale of Iconex Japan and South East (paper);
- Johnson Matthey’s disposal of Alfa Aesar to Thermo Fisher Scientific (chemicals);
- Anson Packaging’s sale to Faerch Plast (packaging);
- Shell’s sale of certain parts of its Danish downstream assets (downstream oil & gas); and
- Lead adviser to a global FTSE 100 company on the complex divestment of global assets (downstream oil & gas).
As well as advising clients on strategy and M&A, the team produces regular sector thought pieces and M&A related publications. A selection of regular publications are highlighted below.
Subscribe to receive future copies of our quarterly Industrial M&A deal trackers
Print, Paper and Packaging (PPP) Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Tracker – This series of quarterly updates provide an overview of selected M&A transactions, market intelligence and corporate news from the global print, paper and packaging industries.
Chemical sector: M&A news roundup – A quarterly series of regular updates that provide an overview of selected M&A transactions, market rumour and corporate news from the chemical industry.
Paints and Coatings news roundup – This quarterly series covers global M&A news, transactions and market rumours in the paint and coatings sector.