Financial Crime Managed Service has been saved
Financial Crime Managed Service
Standing alongside our clients to prevent financial crime
We deliver industry-recognised financial crime managed services solutions across multiple domains, supporting our clients during moments of crisis and in the daily battle to prevent financial crime.
Tackling financial crime together
Against a backdrop of an increasingly sophisticated global criminal economy, organisations continue to face significant regulatory, social and commercial pressures regarding how they manage their exposure to evolving financial crime risks.
In light of increased regulatory disruption, with censure, punitive fines and reputational damage from enforcement actions, organisations need to demonstrate a robust approach to deterring, detecting and responding to money laundering and terrorist financing activity.
We provide financial crime managed service solutions that help your business to:
- Reduce regulatory compliance costs
- Improve your customer experience and journey
- Significantly improve your data quality, consistency and traceability
- Access operational, regulatory and technical expertise and industry insights
For full details on our financial crime managed service solutions, take a look at our guide to find out more.
Responding to key financial crime challenges
Our innovative financial crime solutions are designed to complement your existing capabilities and can be tailored to address even the most complex financial crime issues.
Outsourced Know Your Customer (KYC) services
KYC programmes can be challenging, especially when you add into the mix disparate technology, processes and a lack of systematic controls.
Our KYC services include the execution of customer due diligence (CDD) at the point of on-boarding, on-going due diligence and remediation. These services are powered by KYC Flow our next generation KYC case management platform.
- We offer a fully technology-enabled service to minimise customer impact and ensure manual case handling only where human judgement and analysis is required.
- Technology-led retrospective completion, refresh and uplift of customer due diligence files to meet your standards, risk appetite and regulatory requirements. This includes the provision of quality control and assurance services to test and improve your controls and processes and to fulfil time sensitive regulatory commitments.
Learn how your business could benefit from KYC Flow or contact a member of our team if you would like further information.
Outsourced sanctions, adverse media and Politically Exposed Person (PEP) screening
Whether as part of CDD or on a standalone basis, we review and analyse your customer data to identify PEPs and confirm any exposure to sanctions and adverse media. KYC Flow provides next generation case management capabilities and enables us to deliver automated KYC screening process efficiency.
Outsourced transaction monitoring alert review
Review and analyse customer transactions to identify unusual or suspicious behaviour that is inconsistent with what the organisation knows about the customer and the business relationship.
Quality Control & Assurance (“QC & QA”)
QC and QA services provided as part of the CDD process to test and improve business as usual (BAU) functions, controls and processes or to fulfil time sensitive regulatory commitments.