IP Risk Management, Mitigation & Monitoring has been saved
IP Risk Management, Mitigation & Monitoring
Unmanaged IP risk can have a substantial impact on your business, resulting in the loss of freedom to operate, the removal of your products from the market or enforcement of royalty demands. Employing a risk management and mitigation strategy for your IP better positions you to avoid expensive litigation and arms you with competitor and market knowledge that helps you stay ahead of your competition.
IP Risk management, mitigation, & monitoring is ideal when you are:
- Concerned about competitors and think your IP may be at risk.
- Facing an IP dispute.
- Wanting to improve your defensive position.
- Facing a technological disruption in your industry.
- Preparing to IPO.
- Facing IP litigation.
- Entering new markets.
- Entering an M&A on either buy or sell side.
How Deloitte can help
- Provides you with regular updates and insights which enable you to adequately and proactively refresh your IP strategy.
- You are well positioned to respond to possible threats. With ongoing monitoring, you are not going to be surprised and will have visibility of potential risks and financial exposure.
- Risk monitoring enables you to be proactive and take actions that minimise the cost of responding to threats.