IP Strategy & Operating Plan has been saved
IP Strategy & Operating Plan
Part of a company’s larger corporate strategy, an IP strategy is a developed plan of actions utilising intellectual property to enable you to realise higher prices, increase market share, and either maintain or lower costs. Having a clear plan of action for your intangible assets ensures each asset serves a direct purpose to your business and steers effective decision making and planning.
An IP Strategy enables you to understand the true costs, risks and benefits of your IP portfolio as well as your position within your market and where your IP sits in relations to your competitors.
An IP Strategy adds value for clients:
- Undergoing technological disruption.
- In need of an innovation strategy.
- Exploring new markets.
- Preparing for IPO.
- Planning for product commercialisation.
- Planning and IP portfolio budgeting.
How Deloitte can help
Prepare a clearly developed plan:
- The IP Strategy development process leverages the rigour of the methodologies and outcomes of an IP Discovery and a Competitive Benchmarking & IP Risk Assessment.
Articulate product alignment:
- You gain a well-articulated and robust IP strategy which defends and differentiates your product portfolio against competition whilst supporting, enhancing and preserving the value of your company.
Develop strategic business alignment:
- The IP strategy is aligned with the business strategy and with the your internal targets and budgets, enabling you achieve a strong IP footprint which protects your company’s differentiators.