Deloitte helps clients to respond to regulatory investigations, especially related to anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions, bribery, fraud and corruption, cross-border taxation and relevant competition and pricing regulations in many jurisdictions.
We have brought together cross-functional teams to respond quickly to our clients' needs when regulatory investigations arise.
We assist clients in resolving these complex and very challenging issues as quickly and economically as possible. Our involvement has resulted in lower fines being paid by clients, and speedier resolution of regulatory issues under investigation.
Specialists in the Deloitte team across the globe include former government prosecutors, accountants, certified fraud examiners, business intelligence professionals and computer forensics specialists.
- Advise on data to be preserved and captured.
- Search the data for key words to identify key documents of interest.
- Customise software to be used to capture the results of a manual investigation.
- Mobilise an experienced investigation team.
- Execute the investigation within an agreed timeframe.
- Report on the findings.
- Assist with presentations to regulators.