Optimising the outcome
Management teams looking to divest will want to optimise the outcome of this decision but manage the potential time consuming preparation for sale. We will work with you to compliment your existing skills and resource and help you address the challenges prior to and during the disposal process.
How we can help
Our dedicated transaction services professionals provide an integrated offering utilising our deep and broad sell side experience to help you establish an efficient way to identify and resolve the issues you will face during the divestment process.
The Deloitte approach is to offer assistance at every stage in the disposal process but our involvement can be as limited or as extensive as the situation demands. This ensures that you don’t spend money on services that you can perform yourself. Examples of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Portfolio review;
- Transactional readiness review;
- Project management;
- Financial and operational carve-out;
- Separation planning and implementation;
- Data room support;
- Commercial/operational review;
- Vendor Due Diligence
- Pensions and human capital support;
- Sales purchase agreement support;
- Tax review and structuring;
- Financial reporting procedures and transaction advisory; and
- Treasury Support.