Here at Deloitte, we are excited as IFGS returns and will welcome the brightest and best from the FinTech ecosystem to discuss and debate the crucial issues facing the sector and beyond. We will be involved in the panel discussions on International Competitiveness and RegTech. We look forward to seeing you in person.
Explore our key themes at the IFGS 2022
Our sessions at UK FinTech Week 2022
RegTech on the Rise
Theme: Reshaping Finance: FinTech and Innovation in a Rapidly Changing Sector
- Mapping global FinTech
- Deep-dive into leading hubs and the international rising stars
- The role of London and the wider UK as a global powerhouse
- Impact of the pandemic on the global FinTech ecosystem
- Louise Brett - Vice Chair; FinTech and FS Innovation Leader UK and Europe, Deloitte LLP
- Felipe Hillard - Chief Customer & Product Officer UK, Bank of London
- Gerard Grech - CEO, Tech Nation
- Jeff Parker - CEO, WorldFirst
- Sarah Williams-Gardener - CEO, FinTech Wales
Theme: Regulation in Focus: Fostering Innovation to Benefit the Consumer
- How can regulators encourage RegTech adoption?
- How can Financial Institutions address the regulatory and cultural barriers, and increase RegTech adoption?
- How can RegTechs understand what institutions need to confidently develop partnerships?
- An exploration of the most exciting case studies in the RegTech space
- Anastasia Dokuchaeva – Head of Product, ClauseMatch
- Lisa Moyle - Co-Founder & Director of Strategy and Partnerships, VC Innovations
- Max Worrall - EMEA Transaction Monitoring Sales Executive, Jumio
- Suchitra Nair - Partner, EMEA Centre for Regulatory Strategy, Deloitte LLP
Change is on the horizon. What are the international perspectives on Digital Identification, how do they factor into the possible routes to regulation and what are the global success stories?
Iana Vidal, Head of Policy and Government Affairs, Innovate Finance
Del Nadarajah, Director, Deloitte Financial Advisory
Alison McDowell, Digital Identity Advisor, DCMS
Jonathan Middleton, Principal, Digital and Technology Policy, UK Finance
Yuelin Li, VP Strategy, Onfido
With much still to be achieved, how is FinTech faring when it comes to diversity? What needs to be done to drive the inclusion agenda, and how can we work together to ensure equal opportunity is at the core of this thriving industry?
Katy Bentley, Director – Innovation, Deloitte Ventures
Alison Russell, Head of RegTech and Advanced Analytics, FCA
Koley Corte, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Business Transformation, Alliance Bernstein
Lewis Liu, Co-founder & CEO, Eigen Tech
Tanya Ziv, Chief Compliance Officer, Currency Cloud
Victoria Cleland, Executive Director – Banking, Payments and Innovation, Bank of England
Join us for a dynamic discussion looking at a framework for the future - how do we attract and support the best talent, how can we ensure that the industry becomes more inclusive, and what skills are required for a rapidly evolving digitised workplace?
Clare Black, Director Corporate Affairs & Communications, Innovate Finance
Neil Brown, Partner, Deloitte
John Healy OBE, Vice President & Managing Director, Allstate Northern Ireland
Julianne Miles MBE, CEO, Women Returners
Sandra Wallace, Interim Chair, Social Mobility Commission
Partner, Head of FinTech
Partner, EMEA Centre for Regulatory Strategy