Episode 10: Open Banking: How much will it change the financial services sector? has been saved
Episode 10: Open Banking: How much will it change the financial services sector?
Regulated Radio podcasts
This month, Valeria Gallo, FinTech expert in Deloitte’s EMEA Centre for Regulatory Strategy (ECRS), joins us to cut through all the buzzwords and give us her views on how Open Banking, and eventually Open Finance, might actually change the financial services sector. Tune in now to hear the latest about what could be one of the most important regulatory trends driving customer-focused innovation in financial services. This is a show FinTech fans will not want to miss.
- How has the market for financial services changed since the introduction of Open Banking in Europe and the UK?
- What new financial services products could Open Banking generate?
- What are some of the related data protection and data ethics concerns that are most pressing for regulators?
- Can we expect regulators to do more to encourage greater competition among financial services providers?
- Is Open Banking the first step in the opening up of financial services more broadly?
We live in the era of Open Banking. This brave new world where customer data can be shared with almost any competitor heralds a long-term trend of better products, better prices and better value for your money.
That's the promise anyway.