Episode 27: What RegTech means for financial services has been saved
Episode 27: What RegTech means for financial services
Regulated Radio podcasts
How can technology help financial services firms manage the challenge of dealing with increasingly complex and demanding financial regulation? In this episode, we speak to Kent Mackenzie and Suchitra Nair to hear about the latest ‘RegTech’ applications being used in the financial sector, and how regulators have been responding to this wave of innovation. Tune in now!
- What are some of the most innovative RegTech solutions that have been implemented by financial services firms in the last few years?
- How do regulators view the use of RegTech in the firms that they supervise?
- What are the things a firm has to get right in order to adopt or scale-up RegTech solutions?
- How should firms go about engaging with their regulators if they want to adopt new RegTech solutions?
- What do the next few years hold for RegTech innovation?