Episode 32: Building operational resilience in financial services has been saved
Episode 32: Building operational resilience in financial services
Regulated Radio podcasts
An increasingly complex technological, social, and geopolitical environment means that financial services firms must plan for disruptions to their operations that may not have been conceivable just a decade ago. With the UK financial services regulatory framework for operational resilience having come into force in March, and the EU’s Digital Operational Resilience Act nearing completion, the hard work for firms to build their resilience has just begun. To discuss the implications of this for the financial services industry, and much more, we welcome Sarah Black and Suchitra Nair to the podcast.
- What do financial services firms need to do to build their operational resilience over the next three years?
- What regulatory change is still on the horizon in operational resilience and third-party oversight?
- Where are financial supervisors likely to put the most pressure on firms as operational resilience regulatory frameworks are applied?
- How is the EU’s Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) different from the UK regulatory framework?
- What are some of the most advanced firms doing when it comes to embedding operational resilience?