Episode 4: Cyber risk - how big is the threat to financial markets? has been saved
Episode 4: Cyber risk - how big is the threat to financial markets?
Regulated Radio podcasts
In our latest episode we are diving into the deep-end and tackling all things cyber security. How much of a threat is cyber risk to global financial stability and what are regulators starting to do about it? Our host Scott Martin is joined by Stephen Bonner and Dave Clemente to dig into one of the hottest of all topics in the financial world right now. Listen in!
5 key questions we answer in this episode:
- How much do global financial markets have to fear from a cyber-attack?
- Can cyber criminals, hacktivists, state and pseudo-state actors really do lasting damage to the financial sector with a well-planned attack?
- What can public authorities do to keep the sector stable, and keep our money safe?
- How is the financial sector unique from a cyber risk perspective?
- What is driving increased regulatory activity around cyber risk in the financial sector?
Cyber risk is undeniably working its way up the priority list for almost everyone in the industry and demanding an ever-growing share of our attention.