Episode 8: Asset management: Are investors getting their money’s worth? has been saved
Episode 8: Asset management: Are investors getting their money’s worth?
Regulated Radio podcasts
Money – as they say – never sleeps – and you’d certainly not want yours to. In this episode, we’re looking at how UK regulators have been promoting transparency amongst asset managers as to the value they are offering to their investors. Scott Martin is joined by Andrew Bulley and Joy Kershaw and together they dive into the latest competitive trends in the investment fund sector. Tune in now to find out just how hard your money can work.
- Why has the UK Financial Conduct Authority increasingly scrutinised the state of competition in the investment fund sector?
- And what has the FCA asked asset managers to do to demonstrate the value their funds deliver?
- How will more transparency on value for money affect competition in an already busy marketplace?
- Do we expect EU regulators to follow the UK’s lead and become more involved in promoting competition among investment funds?
- Is there an opportunity for asset managers to make the most of these new requirements?
It’s been called the ‘Age of Asset Management’ – the amount of money in investment funds has soared since the financial crisis. And now, people are starting to take a closer look at just how well managed it actually is.