Special Episode: Our annual forecasts for 2021 has been saved
Special Episode: Our annual forecasts for 2021
Regulated Radio podcasts
What will this New Year hold for the world of financial services regulation and supervision? How will COVID-19 affect the work that regulators are doing and what are the trends we see emerging as the pandemic recedes? In this special episode, Scott Martin is joined by Andrew Bulley and David Strachan from the EMEA Centre for Regulatory Strategy to hear their thoughts on the year ahead. From sustainability to credit risk, operational resilience to regulatory divergence, there’s a lot to cover. So join us!
- What aspects of the financial services regulatory framework are seen to have worked well or less well during COVID-19?
- How can firms handle the tension between prudential and conduct risks as they manage the challenges faced by their customers during the pandemic?
- What progress do we see being made on the sustainability agenda in 2021?
- What has COVID-19 taught the financial sector about managing its operational resilience?
- How can the financial sector continue to be seen as being ‘part of the solution’ in responding to the pandemic’s economic and financial challenges?