Brexit readiness: supply chain has been added to Bookmarks.
Brexit readiness: supply chain
Businesses need to understand the impact of Brexit on their existing product and/or service offerings to determine the key actions for day 1 readiness. Consideration also needs to be given to whether supply chains are sufficiently resilient to continue to deliver in a post-Brexit trading environment. Important areas to consider include:
- current supply chain capabilities and resilience
- impacts on both the current operating model and existing procurement and supply chain systems
- wider business strategies and objectives
- potential impact on operational and financial performance
- what are the imperatives to achieve in the constrained timeframes before Brexit
Brexit will represent a fundamental change to the trading environment for inbound and outbound supplies of both goods and services in the UK. It has never been more important to take a holistic view of your supply chain and businesses will need to adapt and respond to the change to minimise operational risk and maximise their competitive advantage.