Digital Capital Projects has been saved
Digital Capital Projects
A truly digital capital project is more than simply the use of technology in delivering a project. It represents a fundamental shift in how a project is designed, constructed, operated and decommissioned.
Digital leaders are beginning to demonstrate up to 30% productivity increases through fundamental shifts in business and operational processes, however, the digital transformation journey for capital project organisations is complex, with numerous barriers to overcome.
One of these significant barriers is the ‘digital deluge’ – the overwhelming landscape of digital technologies, methodologies and terminology. For many organisations, this results in developing a digital transformation roadmap that is unbalanced, often overly focussed on solutions rather than problems, or too scattered to make a genuine impact. We have supported numerous global organisations in delivering end-to-end digital transformations, including:
- Data & Digital Strategies
- Transformation Roadmaps
- Digital Initiative Prioritisation
- Digital Operating Models
- Technology Implementation
- Digital Control Tower
- Innovation Process Implementation
- Digital Culture Change
Understanding the dimensions of digital maturity
From our work with programmes globally across the entire capital project sector we have distilled digital transformation into a successful outcome that can be characterised very clearly and simply through four dimensions:
- A digital mindset that permeates teams, culture and behaviours within capital projects.
- A data-driven approach that runs through everything and everyone in the project.
- An innovation process that tests the value and opportunities of technology in an ongoing way, backed by a sustainable strategy that recognises the evolving nature of technology.
- An approach to prioritising and deploying technology, with continuous learning and iteration at its heart, supported by a trusted network of technology partners.
Get in touch with one of our Digital Capital Project Leaders to find out more.