Distressed Programmes has been saved
Our Distressed Programmes offering is targeted at infrastructure and capital programmes which are struggling to achieve their business case, are significantly over budget and delayed.
In our experience the reasons are commonly as a result of:
- Inappropriate or out of date business case
- Complex commercial settings
- Poor leadership and culture
- Incorrect operating model
- Weak governance, risk and assurance
- Dysfunctional programme controls
A RESET for Distressed Programmes
Based on our experience on major infrastructure and capital programmes we have developed the RESET framework. RESET allows us to turnaround distressed programmes.
Get in touch with one of our Distressed Programmes Leaders to find out.