Helping our clients get the best out of their people through data and technology
Simple - A single cloud based repository for all your data
Easy - Bespoke visualisations to contextualise performance
Secure - Multi-factor authenticated access.
What is performance analytics?
Many organisations have long held the view that data can unlock insights that will deliver a competitive advantage – by either identifying critical factors, understanding relationships or contextualising performance data.
However, as ever more data is captured, organisations are struggling to find a way to bring all their information into one place.
Performance Analytics aims to provide solutions to clients by harnessing their data to understand performance about their people.
Who are we?
Performance Analytics are a specialist team within Deloitte who build technology solutions that use data to interpret and drive human performance.
We offer a range of services:
- Infrastructure: Retain existing data capture technologies and avoid the need to fit into a rigid software package
- Statistical analysis: Run sophisticated statistical analyses without a statistician
- Integration: An integration layer that allows direct upload to the cloud. No data manipulation required
- Security: Data is held safely within a cloud-based environment
- Applications: Mobile applications dedicated to collecting data, for sporting teams to corporate organisations. Integrated to enable a complete view of human performance.
- Visualisation: Bespoke data visualisations, using proven tools – enabling clients to unlock and view the insights in a way that suits them. Incredibly flexible, the opposite of a one-size fits all software package
Why work with performance analytics?
Deloitte has been independently recognised as the world leader in analytics advisory (Forrester Research, The Forrester WaveTM: Business Transformation Consulting Q3 FY15) and implementation services, with a global network of thousands of analytics professionals, working across multiple industries. This knowledge is brought to bear for organisations that can access the wealth of experience of a global firm.
Performance Analytics work with leading organisations including elite sports teams from the world of Rugby Union, Australian Football and Olympic sports.