Retail and Consumer Products has been saved
Retail and Consumer Products
Deloitte Legal’s Retail Group comprises of lawyers with different niche specialisms, combining legal support with deep sector expertise and experience.
We have retail data and privacy experts, IP lawyers focusing on brand and design issues, disputes lawyers, trade mark attorneys, contract lawyers, employment advisors, M&A advisors, ESG specialists, and lawyers focusing on internet regulation and reputation management - all of whom use those skills and expertise to support our retail and consumer clients.
How we work
We can support you with the growth of digital in-store and online, using our years of experience advising on emerging technologies, cloud-based services, data distribution, IP and data security.
Our legal services can be holistically and seamlessly provided alongside other Deloitte services.
We work across a global network, supporting you where you are.
Our team consists of technologists as well as legal experts, meaning we have the skills and expertise to successfully leverage technology to better support you.
How we can support you
- Advertising and labelling advice
- Intellectual property and enforcement
- Brand protection, design, copyright and trade mark advice
- Deployment of GenAI and other tech solutions
- Commercial contracting and supply chain
- Commercial technology expertise, including advising on the legal implications of introducing digital solutions, licensing and online operations
- Employment law support including HR risk and compliance, DE&I, fair pay, worker status and business transformation
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity support
- Corporate structuring, mergers & acquisitions, complex deals involving highly technical earn-outs or warranty protections plus everyday governance, regulatory and compliance issues
- Regulatory advice
- Real estate, advising on both routine and highly complex retail transactions