Global employer immigration services Bookmark has been added
Global employer immigration services
Organisations today are faced with an increasingly complex global talent landscape. The workforce is becoming more agile and diversified, requiring organisations to re-evaluate their views on global mobility and their global workforce. Businesses need to recruit and coordinate international transfers of employees in a timely, compliant and cost-effective manner. They also need to ensure local hiring complies with ever more restrictive immigration rules. Our Immigration experts within Deloitte Legal work closely with Deloitte colleagues in tax and human capital to ensure that our clients have the right talent in the right location at the right time, and help mitigate ever-increasing immigration risk.
Our full service corporate and business immigration team can help you with:
- legally representing business visa, work permit, residence and citizenship applications when relocating employees globally or hiring foreign employees or starting up businesses locally
- document procurement: legalisation and attestation of documents
- advisory support on mergers and acquisitions, immigration audits and raids, crisis management and emergency planning
- global governance support feeding back to government on policy and legislative changes
- design of global mobility policies and programmes
- drafting of international work agreements and assignment letters
- advice on social security coverage
- design of local employment policies on remuneration, tax and recruitment
- repatriation and termination of assignments
Deloitte has invested heavily in our corporate and business immigration practice over the last few years and more recently has formed an industry-leading strategic alliance with US in-bound experts Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP (BAL LLP) to offer a best-in-class immigration service for global employers. With over 1,500 professionals globally, we are now one of the largest immigration teams in the world, and considerably larger than any other immigration law firm or specialist immigration provider.
Immigration applications: complying with the SRA Transparency Rules
The Solicitors Regulation Authority Transparency Rules mean that law firms must display prices and service information for immigration services provided to individuals. To learn more about the services Deloitte LLP provides to individuals, which includes services we provide to corporate clients for the benefit of their employees, please download our brochure.