Deloitte healthcare innovation start-up pitch
Giving innovation the green light
Join us on Monday the 28th of January 2019 at Deloitte Digital in London to watch some of today’s most disruptive healthcare start-ups in action featuring guest speaker Dr Ishani Patel, co-founder of Lantum - winner of the GP Awards Digital Solution of the Year - and talks from our previous winners.
What’s it all about?
Innovation is no longer an option to stay ahead, organisations must continually innovate, giving them the power to shape disruption for their strategic advantage.
We understand that challenges in the Healthcare Industry are changing at an unprecedented pace. We know that the fast growing technology and digital community in the UK are producing solutions to these problems at an exponential rate. We want to provide you with the opportunity to connect with one another to share experiences and ideas.
In partnership with a number of high profile UK healthcare leaders, venture capitalists and incubators this event is focused on Innovating in healthcare in the Digital Era.
- The evening will begin with an open opportunity for leaders in healthcare to meet and learn about the start-ups’ journey before the main event – the pitch competition!
- Participants will also have an opportunity to vote for the Deloitte People’s Choice Award for most innovative start-up in healthcare
- The winning start-up, as judged by our expert panel will receive a free full-time 3 month secondment of one of our technology team, giving them unique access to our internal pool of methods, tools, and expertise
- Each start-up will be judged by a panel of SME individuals within the investor, technology and consultancy space
- This is an opportunity to promote your product to a room of some of the biggest minds in health innovation with leaders from the NHS, Deloitte, and tech giants
- The event will begin with informal networking, drinks and nibbles topped off with music from our resident DJ’s
- You will have a stall where guests will have the chance to meet you and learn about your work and your journey
- Following that you will take to the stage for a 7 minute pitch of your company and product. Each start-up will be judged by a panel of SME individuals within the investor, technology and consultancy space
- The “Deloitte Most Innovative Health Start-Up of the Year” Award as well as a “Deloitte People’s Choice Award for Most Disruptive Health Start-Up of the Year” are up for grabs. The winning start-up will receive a 3 month pro bono full time secondment of one of our technology consulting team.
- The deadline for application submission to be shortlisted for the competition is 28th December 2018. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted by 7th January 2019. Shortlisting will be based on: strength of problem-solution fit, degree of product-market fit, scalability and market opportunity, current rates of traction, and forecasted potential for growth
- If you are shortlisted, you will need to prepare materials for your stall and your 7 minute pitch. You will also need to be available on Monday 28th January from 3pm to set up. Our relationship managers will be made available in the weeks leading up to the event to provide support for this
- If you have any queries please contact the Deloitte Health Innovation team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Anni Mekhail at email@example.com
Date – Monday 28th January 2019
Time – 16:00 – 19:30
Location – Buckley Building, Deloitte Digital, 49 Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0EB
16:00 Registration and networking
16:30 Keynote address
16:45 Pitch competition
18:00 Interactive start-up showcase
18:30 Prize giving
19:00 Drinks, nibbles, networking