TrueReport has been saved
Fully managed regulatory reporting service for AIFMD Annex IV, Form PF and CPO-PQR
- Your challenges
- Benefits of TrueReport
- The Total Cost of Ownership
- Supporting our customers
- Our automated tool
US and European regulators require detailed reporting to create transparency in the investment management space. Commonly referred to as European AIFMD Annex IV, US Form PF and CPO-PQR, these reports require significant time and resource, accurate data, up-to-date regulatory knowledge and an efficient technology platform to complete and submit to the relevant authorities.
Regulatory reporting is becoming more and more demanding. With tight deadlines, extensive guidelines and variable submission procedures.
That’s why we offer TrueReport, a service that takes the workload out of your back-office and provides the highest quality reports to your regulator.
- Fully managed service
- Coordination with many data providers
- No technology implementation
- Easy onboarding
- Straightforward review process
- Deloitte is at the leading edge of regulatory change
- Suitable for institutional managers, real estate, private equity, hedge funds, and all alternative investment managers
- We find the specific approach to data collection, methodology and review process that is optimal for your needs
- Golden source of data, usable across multiple reports
- We have filed over one hundred filings with analyst experience going back to before the regulation came into force.
- When BaFin added mandatory fields without notice, Deloitte was able to react quickly to ensure no TrueReport users missed the deadline
- We have supported clients changing fund administrator with no interruptions to service or process
- Compliance Suite is a proprietary software tool designed by Deloitte Products, to ensure quick and accurate filing every time
- Compliance Suite maintains records and approvals and creates an audit trail