Reopening the economy has been saved
Reopening the economy
How Liverpool Football Club resumed
TMT is hosting a series of client webinars to share insights and best practices on restarting the economy.
The guest speaker for this webinar was with Peter Moore, CEO of Liverpool FC. Peter has been responsible for enabling LFC resume its activity, which has been absolutely critical to helping them win the English Premier League for the first time in 30 years.
In this 45-minute webinar, we discussed:
- How LFC and the rest of the Premier League has prepared for the restart of games.
- What the role of the CEO has been and how the many stakeholders have been managed.
- Which elements of LFC’s restart could be applicable to other parts of the economy.
- How LFC has interacted with the local community, with UK based fans and also the global supporter base.
- Which changes to operations will continue when normality returns.
- And of course, how it feels to win the Premier League title.
Friday, 31 July 2020
13:30 – Discussion commences
14.15 – Discussion concludes