Deloitte has supported bid cities, host cities and legacy organisations to plan and deliver major events, including being the Official Professional Services Provider to London 2012.
How we can help
Deloitte can offer your major event support and technical expertise across the entire lifecycle of a major event, from the establishment of an initial strategic vision for the potential host city through to bidding to host an even, preparing for and delivering the event operations, designing and managing the construction of overlay and infrastructure, and planning for and designing approaches to legacy delivery.
Our consultancy and wider professional services expertise equips us with the required knowledge and skills to deliver across the full suite of requirements around major events and broader infrastructure and socio-economic programmes.
Our services include
• Helping you define the level of your ambition, the event vision and legacy aspirations, aligning with local, national and international objectives;
• Assistance in the development of a winning, world class bid;
• Development of a strategic plan that translated the bid into a deliverable strategy;
• Development of a detailed business plan for venues, infrastructure and event operations;
• Assist with the implementation phase, growing the team, building venues and infrastructure and operationalising the plans;
• Implementing a comprehensive programme of activity to ensure project readiness;
• Delivering a memorable event; and
• Defining the transition responsibilities to deliver they legacy ambitions.