Customer Experience Lab
Enhancing global mobility service delivery and relationships
Company overview and objectives
In addition to looking for ways to enhance the delivery of mobility services and to build upon their International Mobility and policy fundamentals, a multinational oil and gas company was struggling with both delivering a market leading assignee experience and partnering the global mobility function with the wider business. They approached Deloitte Global Workforce to help develop and conduct customised training Labs that looked to help the International Mobility (IM) team identify opportunities to improve customer service as well as train the team to provide effective consultative/advisory support to the business.
The Deloitte approach
Deloitte sought to develop Labs that not only drew upon our years of research and thought leadership but also provided practical solutions to help the client identify key stakeholder relationships and offer more consultative value-driven services to both their customers and their wider business.
Key activities undertaken
- Prepared and designed a fully customised Lab programme (including approach, philosophy, agenda and exercises)
- Developed key communications and pre-Lab materials/exercises
- Delivered 4 Labs in the UK and will deliver 1 further lab in the US
- 4.8 (out of 5) average rating based on feedback from over 50 participants
- Training Lab included in learning architecture for all mobility professionals
- Lab materials that are ready to be embedded alongside the client’s own existing material and practice
- Common understanding of effective customer service and consultative support for our client’s IM advisors.
- Clear and accessible action plan to achieve customer relationship goals
- Value driven teams that create meaningful interactions with the client’s key stakeholders
- Tools and resources for the IM team to use going forward and to monitor service effectiveness