End of Service Benefits in the Middle East – Publications has been saved
End of Service Benefits in the Middle East – Publications
Mandatory funding for End of Service Benefits (“EOSB”) in the Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”) took effect from 1 February 2020, with a deadline of 30 April 2020 for employers to comply with their funding obligations.
The expectation is that other regions will soon follow. Deloitte can provide support to employers in understanding the Regulations and assisting employers to determine and periodically review their approach, including how to communicate the fundamental change from unfunded, defined benefit style EOSB to funded, defined contribution, workplace savings to employees. This page provides access to key documentation on the topic.
Legislation and consultation documents
DIFC issues Amendments to Employment Law and Regulations
Post consultation amendments to the DFSA Rulebook published August 2021
DIFC consultation Paper No. 1 of 2021 on amendments to the Employment Law and Regulations
DFSA consultation on refinements to the Employee Money Purchase regime
- Consultation Paper NO.137
- “Appendix 1 The DFSA Rulebook General Module (GEN)”
- “Appendix 2 The DFSA Rulebook Conduct of Business Module (COB)”
- “Appendix 3 The DFSA Rulebook Glossary Module (GLO)”
- “Appendix 4 The DFSA Rulebook Prudential – Investment, Insurance Intermediation and Banking Module (PIB)”