Mobility strategy and experience enhancements has been saved
Mobility strategy and experience enhancements
Following many years of change through business acquisitions, implementation of a HR SSC and vendor transitions within their Global Mobility program, the Global Mobility function needed to re-design their GM strategy, re-set their priorities and develop a range of deliverables.
A Deloitte secondee worked on-site alongside the Head of Mobility to:
- Re-define the Global Mobility strategy
- Re-design the Global Mobility intranet site
- Data analyse post-assignment outcomes, i.e. repatriate, resign, localise
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Newly documented processes
- Review of repatriation training offerings
How we helped
Our partnership with this organisation begun in 2013 and has involved:
- Complete process re-design and policy development.
- Shared Service Centre implementation.
- Relocation vendor implementation support.
- Diversity and Inclusion guidelines.
How can Deloitte help you?
If you are thinking of re-designing your mobility strategy or if you would like to know more about how we can help you improve your team’s efficiencies with digital tools, please get in touch with us!
An impact that matters
The solution provided a increased alignment between GM and other teams, such as Talent. It improved employee experience and strengthen their GM model, upskilling relevant teams.