Dbriefs Webcast Series - Power of With has been saved
Dbriefs Webcast Series - Power of With
Listen to the Power of With webcast series providing insights on tax technology and digital legal solutions. Find out how to leverage automation, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing to build the tax and legal function of the future.
The Power Of With: Humans Working With Machines Are Transforming Tax
19 November 2019
As tax departments are continually asked to do more with fewer resources, they are transforming operations and process management by implementing new technologies. Will the Power of With - where tax professionals work with machines - drive the future of tax?
- Ways to leverage automation, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing to build the tax department of the future
- Emerging talent requirements needed for the Power of With
- Practical steps tax departments can take to prepare for this digital future
The Power Of With: Year End Should Be About Tax
25 February 2020
We all recognise the challenges of delivering our year end tax reporting, with fewer people, doing more work in less and less time. Will the Power of With - where tax professionals work with machines - free our time to deliver value?
- Ways to leverage existing and new technologies to streamline your year end.
- Tools that can help you get the most from your teams.
- How to get started with improving your year end.
- Practical examples of how other tax departments are changing.
The Power Of With: S/4HANA And Tax
24 March 2020
There has been much excitement around the new S/4HANA platform but it can be hard to identify the impact from a Tax perspective. This session provides an overview of the capabilities of the S/4HANA platform and discusses how Tax can benefit and leverage the new functionality.
- What is S/4HANA and how it is different from earlier versions of the SAP platform?
- What differences can a Tax Function expect to see as a result of the new functionality?
- What is in the Global Tax Management suite and how could these modules deliver a differentiated user experience for Tax?
- How do I engage in the transformation programme as a Tax Leader?
Business As (Un)usual: Operating With Agility
11 June 2020
We have all changed our ways of working due to COVID-19. Tax teams have faced specific challenges – from identifying and applying for government support measures to advising on the implications of supply chain disruption – in addition to the increasingly complex day job of meeting compliance and other obligations. Many teams are trying to operate ‘business as usual’, against a highly unusual backdrop of reduced and widely dispersed resources. What should your organisation be thinking about?
- How tax teams are adapting to manage demands.
- Governance models, resourcing options and the technology supporting tax processes.
- How the current ‘business as unusual’ environment is driving creativity and innovation that will have lasting benefits.