Strategic Moves Lab
Moving together, making tomorrow
In February 2015 Deloitte’s Global Mobility Transformation team held the Strategic Moves Lab 2015 for a group of Global Mobility and HR Professionals from global organisations at the Deloitte Greenhouse to discuss challenges around the future of workforce, work and workplace.
The Strategic Moves Lab 2015 Booklet provides an overview of attendees’ collective thoughts and insights from the day alongside the input from our guest speakers: Katerina Hanna (LinkedIn), Dr Eckhard Störmer (z_punkt) and Jeffrey Scott Saunders (SIGNAL).
Below are some of the key challenges and future trends in relation to Workforce, Work and Workplace that were explored during the Strategic Moves Lab:
- The use of non-traditional assignments in the face of budgeting constraints and the availability of talent in key locations
- The impact of a multi-generational workforce and greater workplace agility on a global basis
- The continued role of compliance as a potential barrier to cross border working
- Identification and management of organisations external and internal supply/demand talent gaps
- The conflict between the demand for flexible cross-border working and the need to accommodate local working practices and values