Digital Workforce Services has been saved
Digital Workforce Services
We help organisations accelerate Global Mobility to a digital, data driven business function, helping to reshaping strategy and the way mobility interacts with the wider business.
Why Digital Workforce Services?
The next 5 years will be a period of significant technological advancement for Global Mobility and HR. This presents a challenge in effectively shaping and navigating the digital journey; but also great opportunity
Moving talent in an increasingly competitive and global environment, Global Mobility is complex, risk-filled and disruptive.
Adopting a human-centred approach and focussing on digital enablers can enable Global Mobility to become truly simple, predictive and personal.
Amongst the digital trends defining the future of Global Mobility are:
- Big data & analytics – big data sets and massively improved computing power will provide a competitive advantage to those best able to derive business value from it
- Process automation – robotic process automation can be applied to existing processes to help clean and manage data, or transform data as it passes between systems. This helps to free-up time for teams to focus on more strategic objectives
- Decision making – fuelled by big data sets, AI augments analytics capability, automation and allows for new and exciting possibilities for business teams
- Democratisation of knowledge – information can now be readily found on-line, or via crowdsourced channels
- New user experiences – shaped by consumer experiences, employees now expect services via smart digital platforms. As user interfaces have shifted from web to mobile and now to chat / voice, employers will also need to engage employees in new and more engaging ways
- Open networks – collaborative ecosystems of talent/HR, technology suppliers and online work platforms allow better and more agile connection between supply and demand of workforce needs
- Immersive technologies – virtual and augmented reality and gamification allow for new and enhanced employee experiences and ways of working
Digital Workforce is a dedicated team with the skills, knowledge and creativity to enable our clients to thrive in the digital-first era by helping our clients to design, develop and execute their digital journey and roadmap.
Our team of Global Mobility consultants apply a problem-centric approach, design thinking and technical expertise to help deliver distinctive business value.
Our team’s core technical capabilities and knowledge cover:
- Predictive analytics – analysing historical data to discover the main drivers influencing the results, and then harnessing this information to forecast future outcomes
- Data visualisation – custom dashboards and reporting enhances the way that real-time information and insight is distributed to and actioned by the business
- Data science – extracting actionable insights and meaning from data sets can help guide future business behaviour towards desirable outcomes
- Blockchain – a new form of distributed, shared database technology, with the potential to create radically new business processes and models
- Digital ecosystems – we utilise crowdsourcing and a network of digital innovation and technology partners
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – applying cognitive technologies to a variety of business objectives creates enhanced business outcomes
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – automation of existing processes, potentially between multiple systems can streamline process, freeing up teams for more strategic objectives
- Chatbot – virtual assistants can streamline communications with employees and the business, whilst enhancing both user experience and accessibility
- Machine learning – large data sets are fitted and trained to models by automatically identifying patterns and relationships to create accurate algorithms
Digital products & services
We have developed a number of digital products aimed at enhancing specific Global Mobility tasks or functions, which are described below and linked to more detail.
- Mobility analytics is our digital analytics service embedded within our consulting approach. We utilise dashboards, RPA and chatbots to achieve bespoke reporting and insight tools for our clients, providing business leaders with the right information, at the right time to make the right decisions.
Illuminateis a web-based tool that significantly enhances the way that existing assignment cost projections are calculated, making them quicker, more accurate, with less need for revision. Illuminate uses machine learning (a form of AI) and additional business and external data sets to improve accuracy by up to 10 times versus traditional methods.
- Prelo is a self-service employee application that creates a personalised, employee-centric approach to host package design and relocation activities. Based on data automatically collated from online sources, Prelo provides a personalised allowance package. Employees can set specific filters based on their individual lifestyle and circumstances with a real-time view of available host housing options. To enhance the pre-relocation experience, Prelo includes
streetviewfunctionality, 360 degreeoffice tour videos and city guides.