Employment Tax Pensions has been saved
Employment Tax Pensions
Deloitte’s Employment Tax Pensions team – supporting our clients
Deloitte’s Employment Tax Pensions team advise corporate, trustee and individual clients on domestic and international pension matters.
We provide tax, best practice, governance and strategic advice to employers operating retirement plans for UK and overseas based populations. We also advise individuals and trustees in relation to cross-border retirement positions covering UK and non-UK taxes.
From the design, implementation and operation of global retirement arrangements, through to specialist advice on existing cross-border plans, we blend tax analysis with the wider governance and best practice advice.
Our support helps corporates, trustees and individuals to be compliant with tax, withholding and regulatory frameworks in an ever-changing and increasingly complex landscape.
How Deloitte can help
Our team has experience advising corporates, trustees and individuals in the following areas:
- International Pension Plans – tax, governance and best practice. For more information see here.
- International retirement savings plans – structuring, operation and tax
- UK pension plan advisory – advising employers on the impact of tax rules on contributions, transfers and distributions from UK pension and/or death benefit plans (including advice on the use of Excepted Group Life Policies – for more information see here)
- Cross-border pension scheme support – helping employers to understand, comply with the tax / regulatory frameworks and to optimise the pension provision for cross-border workers
- Global pension plan governance – tax, withholding and reporting obligations in multiple jurisdictions
- Trustee and individual pension plan advisory – helping trustees and individuals to understand their UK and overseas tax position