Deloitte executive remuneration consulting has been saved
Deloitte executive remuneration consulting
The Deloitte executive remuneration consulting practice advises and assists clients (FTSE, AIM, Private, Private Equity backed, Financial Services, and Pre / Post IPO companies) across various sectors and industries on all aspects of executive director, non-executive director and senior management remuneration strategies and share plan services, in line with corporate objectives, governance, best practice and regulatory requirements.
Our well-established integrated team includes remuneration, share plan, tax and accounting specialists, actuaries and lawyers. We provide advice on all aspects of director and senior management remuneration with expertise in all areas including design, implementation, investor relations, corporate governance, accounting, legal and tax. We can provide a “one stop shop” for all stages of reward design and implementation.
A summary of our service offering in the executive pay, regulatory and governance environment is detailed below.
We are always happy to discuss your bespoke needs, please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss how our practice can help you.
- Executive remuneration advisory
Working with Remuneration Committees and/or Management on all aspects of executive, non-executive and senior management remuneration strategies and share plan services, in line with corporate objectives, governance, best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Financial Services Reward
Working with banks, insurers and asset managers on all aspects of reward, throughout the organisation, including executive pay, reward regulatory reviews, incentive design and implementation.
- Specialist Reward
Advising on Reward in Funds (Private Equity, Family Office, Infrastructure, Real Estate etc.) on the design and structure of incentive plans, from both a commercial and tax structuring perspective.
Advising on reward aspects of transactions, including in preparation for IPOs and HR Due Diligence and advising PE houses on the tax aspects of incentive structures for their portfolio management teams.
- Design and implementation
Assisting both public and private companies design incentive plans from a tax and commercial perspective and assisting with incentive plan implementation including drafting share plan rules, award documentation and employee communication materials.
- Tax, legal and accounting
Advising on tax, legal and accounting aspects of operating incentive plans across different jurisdictions.
- We are a leading global provider of advisory and compliance services.
- We have a global network of professionals and have executive pay and compensation expertise in various countries across the world, with access to proprietary data, survey data and local regulatory / legislative requirements.
Our executive remuneration advisory business is a market leading practice, which has been advising companies on executive and senior management pay for over 25 years. We provide remuneration advice to around 30% of the FTSE 350. Part of our strength lies in our varied client base, which includes companies from all sectors.
- As an independent adviser, we can advise on all aspects of both the annual cycle and the triennial Policy review.
- Our philosophy is to deliver tailored and bespoke advice, which reflects the needs and circumstances of our clients. We aim to design and implement remuneration arrangements, which align with the strategy and objectives of our clients, not “off the shelf” advice.
- We work collaboratively to understand the business, strategy and culture, but recognise that our ultimate obligation is to provide an independent view point and facilitate effective decision-making for the Remuneration Committee and Management.
- We are pro-active in sharing relevant insights on a timely basis. In practice, we build strong and trusted relationships and also offer regular webinars, forums and surveys to keep our clients informed.
- We take a pro-active and pragmatic approach to shareholder engagement. The exposure that we get to shareholders through our client base ensures that our knowledge and experience is continually refreshed as investor views develop.