Episode 23 – Cloud, Mergers and Acquisitions - What’s the deal? has been saved
Episode 23 – Cloud, Mergers and Acquisitions - What’s the deal?
Cloud Speed Podcasts
M&A activity is rapidly growing across the globe, with more than 92% of respondents expecting deal volume to increase or stay the same over the next 12 months according to Deloitte’s 2022 Future of Mergers and acquisitions Trends survey. As M&A activity continues to grow within the market, Cloud has enabled a faster end to end process, which supports easier integration and migration to unlock real value. It’s evident that this has enabled a range of hyperscale providers, for example Oracle’s purchase of DYN and the performance of Salesforce.
In episode 23, we’ll be joined by guests Will Beech, Deloitte’s Lead for Technology in M&A Transformation within the TMT industry and Sriram Prakash, Deloitte’s Global Lead for Disruptive M&A, as they share insights on M&A in more detail.
Key questions explored in this podcast:
- Cloud and mergers and acquisitions – What’s the deal?
- Are we seeing the use of Cloud changing the way companies are valued?
- And so Sriram, what role is Cloud playing in the mergers and acquisitions process itself?
- How is Cloud changing the space of IT integration following mergers and acquisitions activity?
- Are there any key trends across different industries?
- What help are our clients asking for in this space?
- What’s next for mergers and acquisitions?
Transcript to come here