Episode 3: Cloud security – why are we still talking about it? has been saved
Episode 3: Cloud security – why are we still talking about it?
Cloud Speed Podcasts
Ensuring the security of data in the Cloud has long been a concern of Senior Executives and those leading on Cloud transformation programmes. As technology continues to evolve at an unprecedented rate, it’s vital that organisations constantly review, enhance and adapt their security programmes to safeguard their data in the Cloud.
In our latest episode, we’re joined by experts from our Cloud Engineering and Risk Advisory practice to delve into some of those tricky questions around Cloud security. Exploring what’s worked well for businesses, what remains a challenge and what are your responsibilities as a Cloud consumer. Our experts also share their top pieces of advice to help you stay safe in the Cloud.
Key questions explored in this podcast:
- What’s working well and what still remain a challenge for businesses?
- How important is it to get on top of your data in Cloud security?
- What’s the responsibility of the Cloud provider and what’s left for the consumer?
- How are organisations educating themselves to make sure they’re maintaining a strong cloud security posture?
- Are these challenges uniform across all industries or are there particular trends within sectors?
- Who do organisations need to be worried about?