Episode 25: Creating the conditions for success for Digital & Cloud Transformation in the Consumer sector has been saved
Episode 25: Creating the conditions for success for Digital & Cloud Transformation in the Consumer sector
The Consumer sector has undergone radical changes over the last two years, with Brexit, the pandemic, and now the cost-of-living crisis creating the perfect storm of uncertainty.
In this episode, we discuss the need for digital and cloud transformation in the consumer space, and how businesses that have adopted new strategies are benefitting.
Key questions explored in this podcast:
- What opportunities and challenges are Consumer businesses facing at present?
- What are the themes in Digital & Cloud transformation for this sector?
- What are the conditions for success in this area for Consumer businesses?
- How have you seen organisations build High Performing Digital & Cloud teams in the Consumer sector?
- What help are your clients asking from us in this area?
Transcript to come here
Episode 24: Cloud Talent – You can never have enough of them
Fireside Chat with Deloitte Alumini