Episode 10: Migrating to Cloud - top tips for getting it right has been saved
Episode 10: Migrating to Cloud - top tips for getting it right
Cloud Speed Podcasts
There’s a lot of talk about moving to Cloud, but when is the right time to make the move and how can you set yourself up for a successful migration? In this podcast our experts will uncover a series of questions relating to Cloud migration from the big challenges down to trends, opportunities and the critical factors to ensure a successful Cloud migration. Incomplete data, overly optimistic views and cyber risk are just a few of the big challenges to mention.
Join our host Adam Gogarty as he explores the world of Cloud migration with experts from across our Consulting practice.
- What’s driving organisations to pursue a migration to Cloud?
- How does Cloud migration differ to the “traditional” data centre migration?
- What are the Critical Success Factors to Cloud migration?
- What are the big challenges or hurdles that organisations are facing?
- What level of business, application and/or infrastructure transformation are organisations undertaking in their Cloud migration?
- Are there specific trends, opportunities or issues that are industry specific?
Transcript to come here