Episode 15: Experience Analytics: Where does analytics fit into your customer experience? has been saved
Episode 15: Experience Analytics: Where does analytics fit into your customer experience?
Cloud Speed Podcasts
As AI and analytics continues to become embedded in everything we do, understanding the impact on business, as well as the wider effect on society, is vital. All organisations have vast amounts of data and analysing it to drive a meaningful experience and value for customers in a compliant way is what we are going to explore in episode 15 and beyond.
Our guests for this episode are Deloitte’s Leon Duffield & Ray Pulapaka, Directors in the AI and Data team.
Key questions explored in this podcast:
- What is the difference between data analytics and data science?
- What are some of the use cases where experience analytics (target: customer) can be applied?
- Are enterprises truly exploiting the power of data?
- How to get on top of data governance to drive the experience for clients / customers?
- Where should the skills for data be deployed?
Cloud Updates: Complementary reading
Transcript to come here