Episode 27: Who/what is a developer? has been saved
Episode 27: Who/what is a developer?
Over the last decade, the role of a developer has evolved due to the introduction of new tools and technologies. Not only this, but the adoption of agile working and cloud have meant that developers are no longer considered as solely software engineers. Our guests discuss this in further detail, and reveal the best way to acquire and foster new talent in tech.
Key questions explored in this podcast:
- How has the role of a developer transformed over the years?
- With so many tools and technologies to master, how do you build expertise and what’s the quickest route?
- Many businesses have 10s or 100s of technology roles open. How should people spot talent with the ability to work with technology?
- How do you embed a developer in your team and ensure they gain the skills that help them to grow?
- Has the job of a developer become easier due to forums and new technologies or has information overload made it more complex?
Transcript to come here