Deloitte and NetSuite
Businesses are turning to NetSuite to help save on IT costs, resources and time.
Cloud adoption is a growing reality. Many businesses are shifting from on-premise ERP to cloud-based ERP to help them run core business applications. It can also be an attractive alternative or addition to traditional ERP solutions because of its strong software functionality, flexibility to extend the core product, and shorter implementation time.
Deloitte’s NetSuite solutions
Deloitte has partnered with NetSuite to provide business strategy and implementation expertise for ERP solutions across Financials, Supply Chain, CRM, e-Commerce, Human Capital Management, and Business Intelligence.
Our NetSuite consulting services include:
- End-to-end implementation
- Optimisation services (continuous improvement after go-live)
- Organisational change management and training
- Security and controls
- Business transformation across strategy, human capital, IT, risk and financial advisory
- Tax, including international
Who is using NetSuite?
NetSuite supports over 24,000 businesses worldwide. Its cloud ERP solutions are suitable for almost any organisation:
- Businesses are turning to NetSuite to help save on IT costs, resources and time which are often required to implement on-premise ERP solutions.
- Large organisations are considering NetSuite as part of a “two-tier ERP strategy”. For example, Oracle or SAP may remain the primary ERP, while NetSuite becomes a secondary ERP for business unit start-ups or mergers and acquisitions which integrates into the primary system.
NetSuite’s multiple data centres, automated data backups and a stringent Service Level Commitments provide robust infrastructure and reliability for IT security.
What is the NetSuite payment model?
Customers only pay an annual subscription based on the modules they use, the number of users on the system and the size of data storage.
Why work with Deloitte?
Deloitte brings a broad strategic perspective and industry insight to planning and execution for cloud implementations. We can address both the business implications of cloud adoption and important technical issues such as migration from existing systems, integration, and customisation. Our experienced practitioners are trained in both enterprise applications and cloud deployments, while our worldwide network of member firms gives our clients access to a broader range of services across consulting, financial advisory services, tax, and risk management.
- Cost-effective – core business applications can be run with no costly on-premise IT infrastructure, IT staff, seat licenses, security or maintenance fees.
- Quick to implement – NetSuite is rapidly deployable and customisations are “plug-and-play”.
- Automated upgrades – software upgrades are automated, delivered twice yearly and managed by NetSuite so our clients are always working on the latest version.
- Accessible – NetSuite software is accessible via the web giving employees access to applications anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Mobile optimised – NetSuite’s mobile apps provide access to NetSuite applications and Business Intelligence on mobile devices.
- Secure – NetSuite’s multiple data centres, automated data backups and a stringent Service Level Commitments provide robust IT security.
- Reliable – delivers exceptional ERP availability, with an average operational uptime of 99.96%.