Forensic - Digital Forensics
1 New Street Square
Armando leads Digital Forensics at Deloitte with over 10 years of forensic technology experience helping clients investigate cybercrime and respond to regulatory and legal requests.
He has conducted forensic examinations in many jurisdictions including high-impact matters such as sophisticated network breaches, intellectual property theft and software misuse.
- Investigating a team move and intellectual property theft by individuals who set up in direct competition.
- Helping a professional services client to search and remove material belonging to a third party.
- Conducting a large-scale data subject identification and data classification exercise following a data breach.
- Investigating a large-scale theft of cloud infrastructure resources.
- Analysing malicious software components for a financial services client.
- Investigating data destruction in a large regulatory matter achieving 80% document recovery.