FS Risk Advisory
2 New Street Square
Ed leads Deloitte UK’s Regulatory Change Delivery Team who focus on helping clients understand the practical implications of regulation, how they should respond, and the nature and scale of the implementation project. He co-leads Deloitte’s global team supporting clients respond to IBOR transition and is a member of the Bank of England’s Outreach and Communication sub-group.
Recent relevant experience includes:
- Supporting a G-SIFI develop their initial understanding of financial exposures and developing plans to automate production of this on a monthly basis.
- Working with a US domiciled bank to mobilise their IBOR transition programme with a focus on identifying and mitigating the key delivery risks.
- Advising a global bank on their IBOR impact assessment and developing a business case and delivery plan for the full programme.
- Advising a global financial services firm on their options to respond to Brexit, establishing the contingencies required and triggers, and preparing the implementation roadmap.
- Working for the Exco of a bank impacted by operational continuity and UK ring-fencing requirements Ed assessed the service delivery options and recommended an approach that considered regulatory, legal, tax and business requirements.
- Led the definition of the structural reform delivery plan, including cost and head count estimates for a global bank. This work included defining the operational impacts for the functions, businesses and service model.