Marina has over 8 years of international experience in the hospitality sector across Europe, Middle East and Africa, advising clients in hotel, licenced retail, amusement park, private members’ club and real estate sectors.
She has worked on a wide range of projects including:
- International expansion strategy for a range of international and regional hotel brands and licenced retail;
- Commercial due diligence;
- Mergers and acquisition support;
- Operator search and selection process;
- Highest and best use studies;
- Operational reviews
- Development feasibility studies, concept development, business plan development.
Prior to joining Deloitte, Marina was based in Dubai advising on projects across Middle East and Africa with a specific focus on Gulf countries.