Head of Commercial & Technology
1 New Street Square
Paul leads the Commercial & Technology team within Deloitte Legal. Paul has over twenty-five years’ experience as a commercial technology lawyer advising on drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with a particular focus on IT and intellectual property related matters in the financial sector.
Paul is a leading legal expert in trading platforms and financial data licensing, supported by bespoke methodologies and software tools that offer client’s innovative solutions to industry challenges.
Paul is a founder of Four Corners Intelligence, a next generation contract analysis solution that locates insights from within the four corners of your contracts and documents.
Paul has worked both in private practice and in-house and advises financial services companies of all sizes.
Specialties: A commercial lawyer with expertise in IT and intellectual property issues and agreements, including:
- IT agreements (procurement, licensing, development and maintenance);
- data licensing;
- IP advice and agreements relating to use and ownership of all types of content;
- trading platforms and connectivity;
- sourcing of goods and services;
- outsourcing agreements; and
- general commercial agreements.