Advisory Corporate Finance
Rinesh has over 10 years’ M&A experience. He focuses on privately-owned and entrepreneurial businesses, advising boards and shareholders across the business lifecycle.
He specialises in transaction advisory services to corporates, private equity and management teams. The specific areas he most frequently advises on are business disposals, acquisitions, MBO’s and capital raisings.
His selected transaction advisory experience includes:
- The sale of Interlaken Group to Lowell Group Ltd, a TDR Capital portfolio company
- Disposal of a minority stake in Rush Hair Ltd to LDC
- Buyout of Kondor Ltd to HIG Capital
- Acquisition of IBA (International Bureau of Aviation) by Hockley Investments
- Disposal of the business and assets of TES Aviation to Willis Lease
- Strategic advice to the board of Mulberry Plc
He has also provided strategic advice to a range of high profile corporates including Sunseeker, Imperial Tobacco and P&O Ferries.