Host: Blaise Kah, partner, Deloitte Tax LLP
Given the current landscape, organizations are creating and expanding remote work policies. As the workplace reboots and communities reopen, organizations are faced with talent and compliance challenges with expanded remote work. We’ll discuss:
- Talent strategies including workplace locations and organization and operations.
- Tax implications of remote workers.
- Structuring ongoing tracking and management programs to remain compliant and mitigate risk in 2020 and beyond.
- Blaise Kah, partner, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Eira Jones, principal, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Joe Garrett, managing director, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Jocelyn Mayfield, senior manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP