How to Request that Your Personal Information Not Be Sold
Last revised: 1/1/2020
Deloitte (also referred to below as "we", "us", and "our") generally does not sell personal information. In the limited circumstances where a Deloitte business sells personal information, we disclose such practice in the privacy notice applicable to that business.
Depending on the jurisdiction in which you are located, you may have the right to request that we not sell your personal information (“opt-out”). To exercise this right, please follow the instructions provided below:
Do Not Sell Request—Cookie Based Services
For our services that rely upon cookies, you may request that Deloitte not sell your personal information by following these instructions:
- Web Browser Opt-Out: Please click here: privacy.xspadvertising.com/opt/out.
Please note that mobile devices and web browsers operate with different identifiers, and different web browsers on the same device have independent identifiers. Accordingly, the opt-out will apply only to the specific browser or mobile device from which you opt-out and you will need to opt-out separately on all of your browsers and/or mobile devices. If you delete or reset your cookies or mobile identifiers, change browsers, or use a different device, any opt-out cookie or tool may no longer work, and you will need to opt-out again.
- Mobile Device Opt-Out: To opt-out, you can adjust the advertising preferences on your mobile device. For example:
- In iOS 7+, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking.
- In Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt-out of interest-based ads or Opt-out of Personalized Advertising.
For more information about our services that rely upon cookies, which is limited to Deloitte Digital’s creative advertising consultancy services, please review the Deloitte Digital Online Ad Privacy Notice to learn how information, cookies, and other online tracking technology is used in connection with those services.
Do Not Sell Request—Non-Cookie Based Services
Subject Line: “Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request”
Body of the E-mail:
- Full name (first name, last name, suffix if any)
- Full Mailing address (house number and street, apartment number if any, city, state/province, country and zip/postal code)
You may also call us at this toll-free number 1-844-919-0711 to submit your request. When calling, please provide your full name and mailing address. Once we receive your request, we may ask you to provide additional information to enable us to respond.