Deloitte named a global leader in Digital Consulting to the CFO by ALM Intelligence has been saved
Deloitte named a global leader in Digital Consulting to the CFO by ALM Intelligence
New York 2
In relation to the broader digital consulting landscape ALM Intelligence notes, “As both internal operations and the external environments in which companies compete become increasingly digital in nature, greater expectations are being placed on CFOs to collaborate more closely with the CIO and/or CDO on digital initiatives and issues, and to play a more active role in setting and advancing the company’s digital strategy.”
Digital disruption is reshaping the finance function, and we’ve made significant investments in our digital finance capabilities to help clients stay ahead of this change. We are proud of our ability to design and execute large scale digital transformation engagements, and the ALM Intelligence recognition underscores our ability to help CFOs navigate and ultimately harness the power of digital finance to improve performance and compete in a digital age.
- Steven Ehrenhalt, Deloitte US and Global Finance Transformation leader
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Digital Consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key firms.
- “The key factor behind Deloitte’s strength in digital finance transformation is not just that it has global scale, but that it has put in place the necessary infrastructure and processes to effectively deploy that scale to its advantage in large-scale digital finance transformation engagements. Examples include Deloitte’s global Finance Transformation Center of Excellence and its Finance Labs, where clients can work through common challenges in a creative, interactive way and learn about the impact of digital developments such as in-memory analytics and cloud computing on the finance function.”
- “Deloitte serves the digital finance consulting market primarily through its finance transformation practice, which brings together and coordinates all of the relevant digital and traditional consulting capabilities and offerings dedicated to serving the CFO and the finance function, including Deloitte’s Corporate Finance Advisory practice, its IT practice, and Deloitte Digital, Deloitte’s in-house digital consulting agency.”
- “Deloitte’s market strategy is to differentiate itself through digital finance expertise that is both deep and industry-specific, and through globally consistent solution design and delivery. To deliver on that strategy, Deloitte has established professional communities of practice centered around digital finance consulting offerings and has created the necessary infrastructure to support those communities, including Deloitte’s global Finance Transformation Center of Excellence and its Finance Labs.”
- “Deloitte’s existing consulting clients–both those it has served in the past in traditional finance engagements and those it has served through Deloitte Digital on digital consulting engagements unrelated to the finance function–are natural constituencies that form the basis of the firm’s activities in this market.”
- “Deloitte stands out not only for the depth and breadth of its digital finance capabilities but for its ability to coordinate these capabilities and bring to bear all of the necessary elements from across the firm to deliver a digital finance solution that meets its clients’ needs.”
- “Deloitte’s finance analytics offering is a good example of how the firm successfully combines deep capabilities from across the firm to create a clear and compelling offering aimed at helping CFOs use the power of data analytics to help solve their most pressing business problems and increase the overall value they contribute to the larger organization.”